Federal and Local Governments Defence Telecommunication.
The level of spending in the diverse global defence market has to date
been largely unaffected by the global financial downturn with countries
that account for the largest share of global defence spending - China,
France, the United States and Japan – generally having increased
spending or left budgets unchanged. However, the rate of increase in
defence spending around the world is expected to slow within the next
few years as governments seek to drive cost cutting programmes in the
wake of the global financial crisis.
Strong1 Brothers Corporation has a long history of providing technical
and support services to Defence client agencies and the wider industry.
We have an impressive track record in the planning, management and delivery
of complex defence projects, and we have membership on a large number
of Defence supplier panels.
Our diverse teams of defence specialists have considerable expertise
in working in, managing and leading integrated project teams. Client
outcomes are delivered by having a thorough understanding of design,
environmental and planning resources, procurement and management methodology,
and delivery of defence capability.
We have designed and executed many defence infrastructure projects in
support of diverse Defence capabilities, for example:
• Air force aircraft for transport aircraft remote telecommunication
• Special forces training facilities and ranges and satellite
• Navy bases and ports using various fleet earth station transmit
• The construction of army barracks monitoring via satellite and
We have also advised Defence agencies and the wider industry on acquisition
projects across their capability lifecycle, including:
• New leading-edge maintenance models for electronic systems
• Procurement models for logistics and equipment solutions
• Planning and delivery satellite technology data transnission
of Australia including 25 other countries largest ICT training roll
out to over 18,000 students in 2010.
The level of spending in the diverse global Defence
Strong1 Brothers Corporation Telecom Sector
• Acquisition and sustainment logistics
• Asset management
• Business and decision support
• Capability development planning and analysis
• Engineering and technical design
• Environmental services
• Infrastructure design, development and delivery
• Management advisory
• Procurement and commercial advisory
• Programme and project management
• Risk assessment and management
• Training analysis, design development and delivery.